Curry is a favourite family dish all year round, but there is nothing quite like it in the middle of a cold, dark winter. Try this delicious fish curry with Mrs Balls Chutney and delicious steamed rice for a quick and easy lunch or dinner.
700g Fish (Any type of fish you prefer)
4 TBS Butter
1 TBS Curry Powder
1 TBS All purpose or gluten-free flour
2 TBS Mrs Balls Chutney
Any veg you like such as mushrooms, corn, courgettes
Steamed rice and chutney for serving with optional fresh coriander and a squeeze of lime.
- Slice onions and fry in butter until they are nice and translucent
- Add curry powder and cook for a minute
- Stir in flour, chutney and stock
- Bring to the boil, reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes
- Remove the skin and bones from the fish and cut into chunks or any size piece you prefer
- Add to the sauce and simmer for 20 minutes.
Season to taste.
Serve hot with steamed rice, chutney and any topping of your choice.