Shipping & Delivery
The Highway Heritage Stop team is dedicated to getting your order to you as quickly and reliably as possible. Here are some of the things we need to do to make that happen.
- Our courier can only deliver to a physical address
- All orders placed on Wednesday onwards in the week will only be shipped the following Monday. This is to prevent perishable items from sitting in a depot over the weekend.
- We are not liable for the loss of any goods presented to us for delivery to a physical address
- If you provide an incorrect address or the courier company is otherwise unable to deliver the goods for any reason, the courier will return the goods to The Highway Heritage Stop address or as otherwise notified by The Highway Heritage Stop to the courier from time to time.
- The cost of re-delivery of these goods due to an incorrect address will be for the customers account
- Orders can take anything from 1-2 working days to be delivered to anywhere in New Zealand
- The Highway Heritage Stop does not take responsibility for delays with courier services as they are completely out of our control
- Delivery costs are determined by the amount ordered, the weight or the volume of the order (whichever is greater), where it is going and how urgent it is to receive
- Urgent orders can be delivered overnight at additional cost.
- We only ship within New Zealand
- FREE SHIPPING for all orders over $100
Fresh Meat Deliveries
Our fresh meat products are only available in store, click and collect or for local Hawkes Bay delivery. (Hastings, Napier, Taradale, Havelock North)
We really want you to enjoy our wors so don't want to take the chance of it spoiling on route to you via courier.
Feel free to contact us to see what arrangements we can make if you are really desperate and just can't go without!
It will cost a little more though to get it to you out of town.
If you accidentally add any fresh meat to your order because you didn't have your glasses on to see this message, we will contact you regarding a refund or exchange for this item (you could always swap it for our delicious biltong or droewors!)