Creamy Biltong and Bacon Dip
Are you looking for the next best thing for your summer entertaining? Bored of all the usual onion dips? Try this amazing new recipe by Abigail Donnelly. It’s a must try over the summer!
Bakers Bacon Kips
Bakers ProVita Wholewheat Crispbread Original
Simba Cheese and Onion Chips
1. Preheat oil in a pan over a medium heat.
2. Roughly chop the bacon and fry until crisp. Drain on kitchen paper.
3. In a food processor or by hand, blend the cream cheese, 5 tablespoons of the biltong powder and the Dijon mustard until well combined.
4. Spoon into a serving dish and scatter over the crispy bacon.
5. Garnish with the remaining biltong powder.
Original recipe source